EcoPower "Sling Shot SLV2" Sensored Brushless Drag Racing Motor (3.5T)
The EcoPower "Sling Shot SLV2" Sensored Brushless 3.5 Turn Drag Racing Motor was developed specifically for No Prep and Street Eliminator class drag racing. The SLV2 Drag starts with a heavily vented, lightweight can to reduce overall weight and offer efficient heat dissipation. The can houses a big wire, high purity copper, hand wound stator and high torque 13.0mm sintered Neodymium rotor to create a high torque motor option that can run with the big dogs.
Other features include large solder tabs to reduce resistance and help make it easier to attach the wires. Plus, fully adjustable timing lets you fine tune the power delivery to the surface conditions, while dual sensor ports allow easy installation in a variety of chassis configurations. These parts have been combined to deliver high end power and competition ready performance, at a sport motor price. Keep your competition in the crosshairs - take aim and fire with the Sling Shot.
- Heavily Vented, Lightweight Can - Reduced Weight, Efficient Heat Dissipation
- Hand Wound Big Wire, High Purity Copper Stator - Low Resistance
- 13.0mm Rotor - High Torque
- Large Solder Tabs - Low Resistance, Easier Soldering
- Dual Sensor Ports - Works in Multiple Platforms
- Fully Adjustable Timing
- Hand Wound
- 150mm Flat Sensor Wire Included
||13.0 x 24.5mm|