TRAXXAS SLASH 4X4 VXL 1/10 ELECTRIC 4WD SHORT COURSE TRUCK
Fully assembled, Ready-To-Race® with Traxxas Stability ManagementTM, TQi™ 2.4GHz radio system, Velineon® Brushless Power System, and Race Replica painted body. Battery & charger sold separately.
The Traxxas Slash defines the short course truck segment and sets the standard for durability, performance, and technology. Innovative features like Traxxas Stability Management® (TSM), modular chassis design, and ultra-efficient shaft drive complement Slash’s track-tested precision and rock-solid durability. Slash 4X4’s extreme Velineon brushless power provides screaming 60+mph speed while the TQi radio system keeps everything under precise control. With just one drive you will see why the Traxxas Slash 4X4 elevates short course performance to a whole new level.
Slash 4X4's Traxxas Velineon Brushless Power system defines a whole new generation of outrageous electric power. Pour in the voltage and out comes the speed in tidal waves of force harnessed by precise throttle control. For the uninitiated, prepare yourself... the sheer brutal power combined with the Slash 4X4's four-corner grip results in tire-melting acceleration and lightning-fast speed. The Velineon 3s components work together as an optimized package, from the patented Traxxas High-Current connector to the custom-wound motor. It delivers the ultimate in efficiency, speed, and run-time along with refined control. It's brushless performance the Traxxas way: wicked fast and easy to use. Just plug it in and it works, no special knowledge or programming skills required!
Slash 4X4's Race Replica bodies come fully decorated with licensed logos and graphics. Each truck is equipped with an accurate representation of the full-size tire, giving Slash 4X4 the ultimate in realistic performance and control. Wheels complete the look; offering equal parts style and strength, Slash 4X4 features a new SCT Split Spoke design and color-molded "bead-lock" detail. Fully compatible with factory Traxxas and aftermarket tires, the wheels also feature 12 mm hexes and the same offset as Slash 2WD rear wheels.
- TSM makes Traxxas vehicles easier to drive, particularly on loose surfaces
- TSM makes driving more fun by allowing the driver to accelerate harder and drive faster with much greater control
- TSM works to stabilize vehicles over rough surfaces as the gyro effect of the spinning front tires continues to “steer” when the vehicle is in the air
- TSM dramatically improves braking performance, preventing the vehicle from spinning out
- TSM allows faster cornering speeds
- TSM never restricts throttle (or fun!)
- TSM allows the driver to accelerate harder when exiting a turn
- TSM works invisibly in the background
- The driver maintains their connected feel with the vehicle
- The amount of TSM assistance is fully adjustable •
- TSM can be turned off or adjusted from the TQi Transmitter
- TSM is fully compatible with Traxxas Link
- TSM does not require any complicated setup or instructions.
100% FULLY ASSEMBLED AND READY-TO-RACE®
Battery and charger sold separately, however, the Slash 4X4 comes fully-assembled and Ready-To-Race® with the TQi 2.4GHz radio system installed and adjusted, a Velineon brushless power system, a painted and decaled body, pre-glued tires, and detailed instructions. Simply add the right battery and charger to suit your needs and you're all set. Traxxas backs Slash 4X4 and all of our products with top-notch support that is second to none.